1. You understand that you require government photo ID to check into hotel and to receive your wristband. ID will be scanned and copy kept. A copy of our DATA protection policy will be sent to you prior.
2. Your booking is not considered complete until you have completed payment.
3. Spaces are non-transferable and all monies paid is non-refundable unless in the extreme unlikely event that the the trip is cancelled by us. We reserve the right to refuse your space on the trip at any point, in this case we will therefore refund your money.
4. If you damage or deface anything at the accommodation we are staying at, you will be personally held liable. You will be asked to leave the hotel immediately with no refund. You will be responsible for making full payment for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party during the trip. Payment must be paid direct at the time to the hotel concerned failing which, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us, together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs.
5. We strongly advise that you get travel insurance; if you lose anything or are injured in any way you are personally responsible for your medical bills and all costs associated with.
We do not provide liability insurance for the protection of individuals and/or groups that have booked with us.
Disclaimer: We act as an intermediary and each product you book with us (accommodation and events pass) has a separate price and so creates a separate contract.
6. We reserve the right to change and cancel single events at any time. We also reserve the right to change or cancel any DJs/Acts advertised. Refunds will not be issued due to any of these changes
7. We are not responsible for any individual and/or groups actions, causes of action, claims and demands for, upon by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained while on the trip.
8. By taking part in SocaMazza you consent to us taking photographic and video images, to be used for the purposes of promotion only. These may be posted on our website, social media, and future promotional material.
9. The lead name on the booking guarantees that he or she has the authority to accept and does accept on behalf of the party the terms of these booking conditions.
10. We reserve the right to amend, add or withdraw any of our booking terms & conditions at any time which you will be notified via e-mail.
11. If we cancel or postpone the event for any reason other than force majeure then you will be entitled to a full refund of all payments minus booking fee paid to ticketing company.
If we cancel or postpone due to force majeure then payments will be transferred to new dates.
(Common examples of force majeure events include acts of war, terrorist attacks, epidemics, pandemics like COVID-19, death, labor strikes, riots, crime or property theft, acts of God, natural disasters (like blizzards, earthquakes, or hurricanes), or acts of terrorism.)